Much More Than Just Math and Science!
At Funterra, we are dedicated to helping mold well-rounded, future-ready students. Schools do a great job teaching basics like math and reading, but there are lots of relevant real-world scenarios and skills that are often overlooked by standard curriculum.
Check out these new and innovative game categories found exclusively within Funterra:
Start thinking like a Game Designer
- The Maker Series introduces kids to the world of game design by allowing them to explore, build, and customize various aspects of game play
- Get a taste for the many facets of game creation including logic, mechanics, graphic design, and storytelling
- The interdisciplinary nature of game design echoes the rapidly evolving skillset needed for 21st century careers
Choose-your-own Emotional Literacy
- Kids explore a variety of Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) scenarios
- and learn how their decisions impact the characters in the story
- Players can relate to our expressive monsters who use their voices and facial expressions to communicate their emotions
- Reflecting on their choices, children realize how much influence they have - not only on their lives but also on others
What they don't teach you in school
- The Life Skills series introduces concepts such as money and time management, budgeting, opportunity costs, uncertainty, and probability
- Using games that simulate real life scenarios, kids get a sense of when to save and when to spend money, as well as the consequences of over-spending
- Feel the rush of becoming a real-estate mogul or try your hand at managing a supermarket
All of This and So Much More on Funterra!